Sanitation and safety has always been my main priority. I am licensed with the Board of Barbering and Cosmetology, the Board of Nursing, as well as the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs. I kindly ask that everyone be fluid with the changes that I have compiled. Some of these include:
- All clients (new and returning) are required to fill out the digital release form before their first appointment. The digital form can be found under the link option above. This digital form only needs to be completed once (unless you need to update your address, phone number, medications, health, etc.)
- Mask use is highly encouraged.
- Please use our alcohol based sanitizer upon entry. My wash basin is also available to use at any time and recommended to be used after your appointment is completed as well.
- Please wait outside or in your vehicle and text 808-620-8449 with your name and I will give you the OK to enter.
- No guests will be allowed to accompany clients (with the exception of a parent accompanying a minor getting serviced.) Otherwise, only one patron allowed in the shop at a time.
- Cash payments are encouraged. All Credit/debit card, Venmo, Apple Pay or cash payments are accepted. Credit card transactions including debit cards, incur a convenience fee of 3.288%. All transactions include state tax 4.712%.
- Stay connected with me by opting in for my emails and turning on post notifications via Instagram for @waxingbycariann.
- Please do not bring in outside foods or drinks. The water dispenser will be unavailable for use as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- If you or someone in your household is not feeling well, please reschedule.
My 24-hour cancellation policy is still in effect for no-show/no-call missed appointments and incur a $25 fee. If you need to reschedule due to an emergency or sickness within a 24-hr period, the cancellation fee may be used as a credit for your future appointment. Please contact me directly through text (808) 620-8449 if you need to cancel within 24-hours of your appointment time. All other cancellations or rescheduling can be done online by logging into your Squareup.com account.