Sanitation and safety has always been my main priority. I am licensed with the Board of Barbering and Cosmetology, the Board of Nursing, as well as the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs. I kindly ask that everyone be fluid with the changes that I have compiled. Some of these include:
- All clients (new and returning) are required to fill out the digital release form before their first appointment. The digital form can be found under the link option above. This digital form only needs to be completed once (unless you need to update your address, phone number, medications, health, etc.)
**A shortened COVID-19 questionnaire (“Red box form”) will also need to be completed outside before entering for all appointments. This form will be located in a red brochure box outside the entrance and is used for contact tracing.
- Fabric or Medical grade mask use is required at all times. Medical grade or surgical masks. Not allowed are masks with one-way valves, neck gaiters, bandanas, or single layer fabric masks. Fabric face coverings should—
- fit snugly but comfortably against the face
- covering the nose and mouth
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include atleast 2-layers of fabric
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
- Please use our alcohol based sanitizer upon entry. My wash basin is also available to use at any time and recommended to be used after your appointment is completed as well.
- Restrooms will be relocated to the downstairs basement of the building; you will need a key. I highly recommend to use the restroom at home before arriving to allow the time allotted for your appointment
- RED BOX FORM: This form is required at each appointment. Arrive a few minutes earlier to complete this. This form is a shortened up to date COVID questionnaire located in a red brochure box outside of my establishment. This form is used for contact tracing and properly shredded after 4 weeks. I highly recommend using your own pen to fill this out but I will leave a pen with it for those who forgot theirs. When you’ve completed your “red box form” please wait outside or in your vehicle and text 808-620-8449 with your name and I will give you the “OK to enter.”
- No guests will be allowed to accompany clients (with the exception of a parent accompanying a minor getting serviced.) Otherwise, only one patron allowed in the shop at a time.
- Cash-less payments are encouraged. Please set-up a Venmo account for cash-less payments or use a credit card. (All credit/debit cards incur a convenience charge of 3.288%). Cash is still a form of payment. All payments include sales tax 4.712%.
- Stay connected with me by opting in for my emails and turning on post notifications via Instagram for @waxingbycariann.
- Please do not bring in outside foods or drinks. The water dispenser will be unavailable for use as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- If you or someone in your household is not feeling well, please reschedule.
My 24-hour cancellation policy is still in effect for no-show/no-call missed appointments and incur a $25 fee. If you need to reschedule due to an emergency or sickness within a 24-hr period, the cancellation fee may be used as a credit for your future appointment. Please contact me directly through text (808) 620-8449 if you need to cancel within 24-hours of your appointment time. All other cancellations or rescheduling can be done online by logging into your Squareup.com account.