Waxing by Cariann will be reopening on June 2, 2020.
Sanitation and safety has always been my main priority. I am licensed with the Board of Barbering and Cosmetology, the Board of Nursing, as well as the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs. I kindly ask that everyone be fluid with the changes that I have compiled. Some of these include:
- All clients (new and returning) are required to fill out the digital release form before their initial appointment. The digital form can be found under the link option above.
**A shortened COVID-19 questionnaire (“Red box form”) will need to be completed outside before entering for all appointments. This form will be located in a red brochure box outside the entrance and is used for contact tracing.
- Fabric or Medical grade mask use is required at all times. Medical grade masks include N95 respirators and surgical masks. Fabric face coverings should—
- fit snugly but comfortably against the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
- Please use an alcohol based sanitizer upon entry (your own or ours provided). My wash basin is also available for you to use at any time.
- Restrooms will be relocated to the downstairs basement of the building; you will need a key. I highly recommend to use the restroom at home before arriving to allow the time allotted for your appointment
- RED BOX FORM: This form is required for each appointment. Arrive a few minutes earlier to complete this. This form is shortened up to date COVID questionnaire located in a red brochure box outside.
- No guests will be allowed to accompany clients (with the exception of a parent accompanying a minor getting serviced.) Otherwise, only one patron allowed in the shop at a time. When you’ve completed your “red box form” please wait outside or in your vehicle and text 808-620-8449 with your name and I will give you the “OK to enter.”
- Cash-less payments are encouraged. Please set-up a Venmo account for cash-less payments or use a credit card. (All credit/debit cards incur a convenience charge of 3.288%). Cash is still a form of payment. All payments include sales tax 4.712%.
- Stay connected with me by opting in for my emails and turning on post notifications via Instagram for @waxingbycariann. Email addresses can be updated via your squareup.com account profile.
- Please do not bring outside food or drinks. The water dispenser will be unavailable for use as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- If you or someone in your household is not feeling well, please reschedule.
My 24-hour cancellation policy is still in effect for no-show/no-call missed appointments and incur a $25 fee. If you need to reschedule due to an emergency or sickness within a 24-hr period, the cancellation fee may be used as a credit for your future appointment. Please contact me directly through text (808) 620-8449 if you need to cancel within 24-hours of your appointment time. All other cancellations or rescheduling can be done online by logging into your Squareup.com account.
NOTE: All initial Brazilian Maintenance appointments after the pandemic will be a fixed service price of “Brazilian 6-week maintenance at $60.”